Moore Tea Citizens — one of North Carolina’s largest TEA Party organizations — has stepped forward with its very FIRST official campaign endorsements. ( The group includes voters from within Moore County, as well as from counties bordering Moore.) All of these endorsements are for runoff elections to be decided in July.
The endorsements went as follows:
- North Carolina Insurance Commissioner (GOP): Mike Causey
- Lt. Governor (GOP):Dan Forest
- Secretary of State (GOP): Ed Goodwin
- Eighth District Congress (GOP):Scott Keadle
- Superintendent of Public Instruction (GOP): John Tedesco
(The Insurance endorsement is particularly significant. Moore County is the home to Causey’s opponent, Richard Morgan.)