Breitbart / Gravis Poll: Tight races for Burr, Trump in NC
This one is of 694 voters across North Carolina. It was conducted on Sept. 23 and has a margin of error of +-3.7 percent. Here we go:
- Obama approval: This sucker is EVENLY SPLIT DOWN THE MIDDLE. Of the O-fans, only 37% say they “strongly approve.” Of the O-haters, 42% say they “strongly disapprove.”
- Direction of Country: Only 57% say the country is headed in the “wrong direction.” 25% said “right direction” and 13% said “don’t know.”
- The economy: 63% said the economy is working “well” or “okay” for them and their families.
- McCrory approval: The governor has a 48% approval rate and 50% disapproval. His fans are split pretty evenly with 25% saying strongly approve and 23% saying “somewhat.”
- Presidential approval: Clinton has 43% approval while Trump has 38%. Both have “strongly unfavorable” ratings above 50%.
- Senate approval: Richard Burr has 27% favorable and 51% unfavorable. 22% say they “don’t know.” Deborah Ross has 30% favorable and 34% unfavorable. 36% say they “don’t know.”
- Presidential vote: Clinton leads 44-43 in North Carolina. Johnson takes 7% and Unsure has 5%.
- Senate vote: Burr leads Ross 48-39 with 13% Unsure. (Remember, Unsure is bigger than the margin separating those two.)
- The southern border: 50% of respondents were “very concerned” about controlling the border with Mexico. Another 18% were “somewhat concerned.”
- The wall: Voters were split on the border wall proposed by Trump, 44-43 in favor.
- Temporary ban on all Muslims: Repondents said NO by a margin of 45-44.
One thought on “Breitbart / Gravis Poll: Tight races for Burr, Trump in NC”
I keep coming to DailyHaymaker in hopes of reading some news about the redistricting of the NCGA. Are there any rumors out there of what the new districts may look like?
Comments are closed.