- Saying you’re pursuing impeachment doesn’t mean it’s actually happening. There’s a full-blown procedure laid out in law that the Democrats and NeverTrumpers have yet to touch.
- Peter Schweizer published a great book last year detailing how all kinds of Washington Insiders — from Joe Biden to Mitch McConnell — are getting rich off their elected positions. The book is loaded with all kinds of facts and details that shoot a lot of holes in Joe Biden’s whining about being “picked on.” (Hunter and Joe Biden’s activities in China AND Ukraine were detailed in the book.)
- Watch here as Biden brags about getting Ukraine to fire the prosecutor looking at his son Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine.
- I’m old enough to remember the 1988 presidential campaign. Biden ran for president that year, and got caught plagiarizing a speech by British Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock. The drive-by media was full of anti-Biden outrage, and aggressively pushing the theme that Biden DID NOT have the “character” to be president. Thirty years later, he’s the greatest vice president EVER, and being taken quite seriously as a 2020 presidential candidate.
- In 2017, Politico — hardly a right-wing rag — revealed that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election on behalf of Hillary Clinton. For three years, we’ve been hearing about foreign interests meddling on behalf of Trump.
- Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA) – the leading impeachment loudmouth — has some interesting ties to a Ukrainian arms dealer who WAS tied to the Ukrainian regime that backed Hillary.
- North Carolina’s THREE Democrats in Congress are all backing “impeachment.” That includes Alma Adams, whose problems with counting to THREE have been documented previously on this site.
Hunter Biden, and two other sons of prominent DC Democrats, made out like bandits during the Obama years. Landing multi-multi-millions in business deals from China and Russia right about the time Secretary of State John Kerry and vice president Biden communicated with top leaders in those countries.
And Trump is the “problem.”