The plate gets passed every Sunday. Money is dumped in there, and is sent off to pay for stuff within and outside of the church. Do you really have any idea where it’s going — in terms of those outside projects?
That bloated cheri-curled jackass Bill Barber, — best known for his racial demagoguery, his rants against all things Republican, riots in the legislative building, and taking cash from George Soros — had made it to the national stage. He heads something called “The Poor People’s Campaign” and it appears SOMEBODY made him a bishop. Go to the PPC’s home page and you get hit with this charming piece of drivel:
It may or may not surprise you to see some of the organizations backing this flaming pile of evil:
- Coalition Against US foreign military bases
- Democratic Socialists of America
- National Black Justice Coalition
- People’s Climate Movement
- Global Women’s Strike
- American Federation of Teachers
- American Federation of Government Employees
- Interfaith Moral Action on Climate
- Showing up for Racial Justice
- Revolutionary Love Project
Now, here come some of the more troubling backers:
- The United Methodist Church
- United Methodist Women
- The Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- United Church of Christ
- National Council of Churches
So. These organizations get tax-exempt status for being churches. And they send money and support to radical leftists who undermine our military, openly
campaign against and attack The Republican Party, and campaign 24-7-365 for Marxist revolution.
They got Hollywood and our culture. They got the driveby media. They’ve got our education system. Now they’re trying to nail down organized religion.
The last leaders of the Soviet Union attribute their fall to the strength of The Catholic Church and other organized religions. Undermining and corrupting our religious institutions from within is a great way to make sure history doesn’t repeat itself, eh?