What a shameless liar young Mr. Colin Campbell has become! The N&O propagandist is making Saddam’s “Baghdad Bob” look like an absolute piker.
Here young Mr. Campbell is mocking an ‘economic terrorism’ bill moving through the General Assembly:
Protesters who damage property or block traffic could face tougher penalties under a criminal offense called “economic terrorism” proposed last week in North Carolina’s legislature.
The bill from several N.C. House Republicans comes months after Charlotte faced weeks of protests following the police shooting of Keith Lamont Scott. While most of the protesters were peaceful, some broke windows, looted stores and shut down Interstate 85 and Interstate 277.[…]
Mostly peaceful? Shutting down TWO INTERSTATES is something you need a lot more than a handful of nutcases to accomplish.
Here’s audio of a terrified truck driver having her truck assaulted and looted while she is sitting in the cab on the interstate. A middle Eastern hell-hole? Nope. THAT is our “Queen City.”
Here’s more about mass carjackings and offensives against riot police. Here’s video of young blacks hunting for white people to beat. Here’s more about attacks on white people and an attempt to set a driveby photographer on fire.
Here are even more examples of Campbell’s ‘mostly peaceful’ protesting:
- Stealing and looting cash registers from local businesses is not a legitimate form of protest
- A “protester” shooting another “protester” is not a legitimate form of protest.
- Throwing rocks off bridges at passing vehicles full of families is not a legitimate form of protest
- Smashing up apartment windows where white people live to “protest” in favor of ‘Black Lives Matter’ is not a legitimate form of protest.
- Trashing your own neighborhood is not a legitimate form of protest.
- Looting the Charlotte Hornets team store so you can steal basketball merchandise is not a legitimate form of protest[…]
The violence that rocked Charlotte in 2016 was indefensible — way out of proportion as a response to a grievance with the police. It’s appalling to hear the peace-and-love crowd defend and apologize for this horrid shift to The Law of The Jungle.